hey readers ! :)

Heyy , thanks for the view my blogg yaww . Y ou add you talk , I add I talk lahh nyett , deal right ? Arghh ! Don't be so fuckin arrogant or guddgudd like a bullshitt cause I really hate person like that or maybe like you ? Huhh you wanna delete me from your friendlist ? Lol go ahead lahh ngek ,I don't care at all ! Psst , please know that im not pretty like you , i'm just type of an ordinary girl like the others & love myself for who I am .Don't judge me by who I am , what I am look & the way I dress .You ain't know anything ! & I guess that I have grown big enough to think for myself , what I wanna do , I wanna be or whatevahh

Scrollboxes

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Love quotes "

Okay lovers..here are some love quote for yur mates that i've been searching in the web..bonnapettite!

1-Every love song makes me cry because love song reminds me of you

2-Love is like playing the piano,first you must learn to play by the rules,then you forget the rules and play from your heart

3-Sometimes i wonder if life is really worth it,then i look at your smile and i know it is

4-If you love somebody,set them free,if they return,they were always yours,if they don't,they never were.

5-Never frown when you're sad because you never know who's falling in love with your smile

6-To the world,you may be one person,but to one person,you may be the world

7-Sometimes,someone can say somthing small that can fit into a big empty space in your heart

8-If you love someone don't put their name in a heart,but put it in a circle,a heart can be broken,but a circle goes on forever.

9-Some people say you only fall in love once,but every time i hear your voice i fall in love all over again

10-Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart

11-You know you're in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye

12-If you can't get someone out of your head,then maybe they're suppesed to be there

13-loving you is like breating,how can i stop?

14-I'm jelouse of every girl that has ever hugged you,because for one moment,they had my whole world in their arms

15-love is like our leaf clover,hard to find,lucky to have.

16-I get the best feeling in the world when you say HI to me or even smile because i know for a second i crossed your mind

17-The worst way to miss someone is to have them sitting right next to you and you know you can't never have them

18-Should i smile because you are my friend,or cy because that's all we'll ever be?

19-The spaces between your fingers were made so another person could fill them

20-ONE DAY I CAUGHT MY SELF SMILING FOR NO REASON,THEN I REALIZE I WAS THINGKING OF YOU (heee! ^_^)

21-you know you're in love when you don't want to go to sleep because your life is better than a dream

22-Meeting you was a fate,becoming your friend was a choice,but falling in love with you was beyond my control

23-Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew

24-the shortest word i know is "I" ,the sweetest word i know is "LOVE" ,and the one i'll never forget is 'YOU"

25-In a room full of people,you're always the first one i look for

26-Anyone can make you smile,many can make you cry,but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes

27-i wonder what he's thinking when he looks at me and smiles

28-Why am i afraid to loose you when you aren't even mine?

29-I want to be the reason you smile

30-the gratest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return

31-When you love someone,all your saved-up wishes start coming out

32-Love is like a war,easy to begin but hard to end

33-To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart,and to sing it to them when they have forgotten

34-How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you but you don't have enought time to pay attention to the girl who already is.

35- guys are like stars,they are millions out therebut only one can make your dreams came true





what 4 me ?erm . .  =.=

DAH CUKUP PENAT DAH NI BYE.+_+

No comments:

Post a Comment