hey readers ! :)

Heyy , thanks for the view my blogg yaww . Y ou add you talk , I add I talk lahh nyett , deal right ? Arghh ! Don't be so fuckin arrogant or guddgudd like a bullshitt cause I really hate person like that or maybe like you ? Huhh you wanna delete me from your friendlist ? Lol go ahead lahh ngek ,I don't care at all ! Psst , please know that im not pretty like you , i'm just type of an ordinary girl like the others & love myself for who I am .Don't judge me by who I am , what I am look & the way I dress .You ain't know anything ! & I guess that I have grown big enough to think for myself , what I wanna do , I wanna be or whatevahh

Scrollboxes

Wednesday 8 December 2010

aKuEw TAK AKN LUPE KAN BFF AKUEW !

A Friend Most True
I need to know if you‘re my true friend,
will you be by my side until the end?
Can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart you‘ll keep?
We are neither of us without our flaws,
can you accept mine as I will yours?
I‘ll be a shoulder to cry on when you‘re blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?
No matter how busy I will make time for you,
if you are busy will you make time for me too?
I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
will you hold me and soothe my fears?
I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
can we share that even across many miles?
I will not forget what‘s important to you,
will you remember what‘s important to me too?
With you my most favourite things I‘ll share,
If only I know do you truly care?
If you can accept me as I do you,
then I will know you are a friend most true.

No comments:

Post a Comment